Do you also want to start eating healthier? We have listed 10 simple tips for you.

These tips are the basis for improving your eating habits. Clear and simple. Because we can imagine that sometimes you can’t see the wood for the trees when it comes to nutritional advice. Do you want to eat healthier? Then pay attention to these tips! One of the best things you can do is check out comprar cialis sin receta en UPC.com

  1. The 80-20 rule

    Striving for perfection can be paralyzing. It can make you not even start, because you’re afraid you won’t achieve your goal. Or you start, but soon give up because you don’t do it 100% well and then think you’ve ruined it anyway. Striving for 100% healthy eating is therefore not a good idea. It is better to aim to eat 80% healthy. The other 20% can also be less healthy, for example on days when you really feel like a piece of cake or if you eat out. You can then enjoy this without feeling guilty.
  2. More fruit

    Fruit contains a lot of nutrients. It is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It also contains all kinds of plant substances that benefit your health. Therefore, eat 2 to 3 servings of fruit daily. Do not choose the same fruit every time, but alternate between different types.
  3. More vegetables

    Vegetables are also full of good nutrients. Like fruit, they contain lots of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Yet fruit and vegetables are certainly not the same. They do not contain exactly the same substances and not in the same proportions either. It is therefore important to eat enough fruits and vegetables every day. It is recommended to eat at least 250 grams of vegetables daily. This is a minimum. For optimal health, it is better to have a little more vegetables.
  4. Less sugar

    One of the main causes of the large increase in obesity and various diseases, is the excessive consumption of sugar. Therefore, try to limit your sugar intake. You can make great strides by leaving out soft drinks, fruit juice, sweets, cookies, cakes and sweetened dairy products.
  5. Healthy portions

    Of course, it’s not only about what you eat, but also how much you eat. For women, 2000 calories per day is the guideline and for men 2500. However, it may be that you need fewer or more calories. This depends on what you do during the day, how tall you are and how heavy you are.
  6. The right carbs

    In general, we eat too many simple carbohydrates. These have about the same effect in your body as sugar. They promote obesity and can make you feel less energetic. Simple carbohydrates are found in all products with sugar, white flour products, rice and potatoes. Complex carbohydrates are a good source of energy. These can be found in fruits, vegetables, seeds, (pseudo) grains and legumes. (Pure Figure)

Snacks

Whether or not you take snacks is a personal choice. Listen to your body. Do you often feel like a snack? Then it could be that you’re not drinking enough and your body is actually asking for water. One of the things you need to know is levitra kopen zonder recept op het internet.

Or that you are not really hungry, but it is a habit to eat often. Because you are used to it, because you just feel like it or because you are looking for a distraction. Try to make a distinction for yourself. Eat only when you are really hungry, one of the best medicines you can use is orlistat senza ricetta.